About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well... I simply HAVE to share... today the scale actually showed 1?4lbs !!!!!! I cannot believe it!!! Truly thought that I would never see anything lower than 1?6 that I'd seen once or twice... Lol...

Persistence is key folks! If you don't reach your goals the first time around or the second or third time around... KEEP believing in yourself and striving to make yourself healthier and stronger!!! You WILL ultimately reach your destiny!! I would LOVE to drop 4/6 lbs more... Just to never see over 1?1lbs!! So, let's see if by June 18th I can get there... What do you all think??? Will you help me stay motivated by keeping me in the loop of your battles and accomplishments???

p.s.
Finally signed up for the Nike Women's Inaugural Half Marathon coming up in a month!! Now... I am motivated...

Have an amazing holiday weekend. Make every second of the day worth living for and remember, if you get down or need a little motivation... HIT ME!!

Here is a little something to keep you on the right track:

Today's Exercise: Seated Row Machine


Strengthen your back muscles with this easy exercise.

And if you don't go to the gym for that machine... here is what you can do at home with a band:

Today's Exercise: Low Mount Seated Rows with Band


This is a great exercise for building back strength.

BIGGEST difference... is where the elbows come back... figure out what works best for you and if keeping the elbows in when you pull back is more challenging... work your way up to that... =)

No comments: