About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Well... only 1 of my 4 takers on the challenge checked in today... Hope more of you let me know how your week is going! Well, on the blog... I did hear a phone call and received a text or two... ;)

Had a run today in new cross trainers and had to make it a 3 mile run... NOT the original 6 that I was shooting for. Need to get my running kicks!!!

Lunch was a protein shake and dinner was pasta and grilled chicken w/asparagus in lemon sauce. Drank about four helping of water and started my OmegaIII's and Turmerec! More healthy supplements... Oh, and mental note to all: started my Mochatonix 1/2 a helping in my protein shake @ 4:30 pm. NOT a good idea... way to late for an energy surge... Lol... (Hence... I'm still up and it's 12:20am) But it works!!! Gotta LoVe the Market America products...
check them out... shop.com/changeforlifeshoppe

Well... later today I will post again to check in and to share a couple more fueling ideas that help you recover after your work outs!

Good night all and plan to succeed again tomorrow... and you will!



No comments: