About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Enjoy these little tid bits that I came across to get you started with some weight loss ideas on healthy meal planning through out your day!


Flat Belly Meals

Your Flat Belly Building Blocks

If you think you're too busy to lose weight, we have one word for you: MUFA (pronounced "moofah"). Also known as "monounsaturated fatty acids," these plant-based compounds are the basis of the Flat Belly Diet, which can help you drop pounds and reduce belly fat. The even better news? Delicious foods such as olives, nuts and seeds, avocado, oils, and dark chocolate are some of the best sources of these healthful fats.

Our dietitians have developed a week's worth of unique Flat Belly Diet-approved meals and snacks that are easy to prepare and ready in 5 minutes or less, so you can slim down without stress. Research shows that eating this way may put you on your way to weight loss success: A study commissioned by Prevention at the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center found that overweight women who followed the diet for 28 days lost 8.4 pounds and nearly 2 inches around their waist. Choose four meals a day from this list (organized by MUFA so you can easily find a meal that suits your mood)--and you'll save time, flatten your belly, and boost your health.


Hummus, Olives and Tomato

Hummus, Olive, And Tomato

MUFA: Olives

Spread 2 Tbsp hummus on each half of a toasted whole wheat English muffin. Top each half with 5 thinly sliced olives and a slice of tomato. Have 1 medium orange.

Total calories: 362

Mediterranean Salad

Mediterranean Salad

MUFA: Olives

Toss 1/2 c chickpeas, rinsed and drained, with 1/2 c halved cherry tomatoes, 1 chopped cucumber, 10 large black olives, and 1 Tbsp lemon juice. Serve with 1 toasted large whole wheat pita.

Total calories: 398


Published November 2011, Prevention

Updated December 2011



MORE RECIPES TO COME! =)

2 comments:

Connie said...

Today, I pushed through a 4 mile run...tossed my cookies! Lol...but...I made it through and I thank my 15 year old for slowing down just enough for me to survive! Ha!

Brunch was a natural health bar of seeds n nuts and a water. Before the run I had a bowl of ground beef with potatoes and half an avocado. Dinner was two eggs and water and a banana before bed. Tomorrow will be a better fuel day! It has to be!!

Connie said...

Not a chance that I can ever swap out my incredible Isotonix line Robert!! They have my mind, body and soul on 100% battery all of the time. ALL AVAILABLE ON Isotonix.com/changeforlifeshoppe 🤓