About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today... I have to get out and lock in my 5/6 miles... still don't know if I'm going to get out there... too much going on with Easter being tomorrow. But before I can't get on the computer, here are some of the last couple of recipes I had found to give you all a basic foundation on how to cut calories. Have a wonderful day and a blessed Easter Sunday tomorrow! =)

Simple Salmon Sandwich

Simple Salmon Sandwich

MUFA: Oils

Mix 3 oz canned boneless, skinless wild salmon, drained, with 1/4 c chopped red bell pepper, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Top with romaine lettuce leaves and serve on whole wheat roll.

Total calories: 413


Italian Tuna

Italian Tuna

MUFA: Oils

Blend 3 oz can chunk light tuna, drained, with 1/4 c chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp capers, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Serve with 4 RyKrisp crackers.

Total calories: 346


Sesame Slaw

Sesame Slaw

MUFA: Oils

Mix 2 c broccoli slaw with 1/4 c red bell pepper slices, 1/4 c chopped canned water chestnuts, 1 segmented medium orange, 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar, and 1 Tbsp sesame oil.

Total calories: 348


Greek Lentil Salad

Greek Lentil Salad

MUFA: Oils

Mix 1/2 c canned lentils, rinsed and drained, with 1/4 c each chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, and chopped red onion; 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar; and 1 Tbsp canola oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 c crumbled feta cheese and 2 tsp dried oregano.

Total calories: 383


Cherry Chocolate Smoothie

Cherry Chocolate Smoothie

MUFA: Dark Chocolate

In a blender, combine 1 c fat-free milk, 1 c frozen cherries, 3 oz fat-free vanilla yogurt, and 1/4 c semisweet chocolate chips. Mix until smooth.

Total calories: 402

Published November 2011, Prevention

Updated December 2011

ENJOY!!!!

No comments: