About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WoW!! Now that I'm allowing myself to learn the ways of some technology... I can post off my phone! Not only up date posts; but photos off my phone... =D

I'm going to tell you RIGHT now, "I'm sorry!!! But the motivation to inspire you to set your goals and make them a thing of the past just got REAL!!" Lol

After the work out I will log the regimen and the fuel done yesterday and today so far...

As for the schedule I have kept in posting, well, that is going to change drastically!! I will be posting quite a few times a day on a regular basis.

You see, this blog was the beginning of sharing who I am and how I live with those that doubt themselves too DAMN much. It was meant to open eyes everywhere as to the possibilities of what your inner strength has the ability to achieve. And now, I have embarked on a journey this past year to Entrepreneurship and have since enjoyed taking off in a home based business that not only gives me the time to be a mother and wife FIRST but has the potential to build HUGE residual income for our family's future (that can be willed to our children) BECAUSE IT IS THAT REAL.

Anyway, the fact is that I have found a way to be ME, enjoy what I do as a profession (Trainings/Seminars/Certifications/Coaching/Mentoring/Meetings/Social & Media networking) but most of all, Motivating, Inspiring, Leading, Helping, Sharing & the Growing!

Amazingly, it all has tied in together beautifully. (As if I was meant to be here and do just this)

Our on-line shop's MAJOR competitor is Amazon. And we have THREE things that they DO NOT.
Personal Customer Service (for ANY questions you may have), Cash Back (for your additional little free bank FOR SHOPPING), & OUR OWN PRODUCT(S) THAT CHANGE LIVES! That site is:

shop.com/changeforlifeshoppe

Feel free to log on and see what we're about. It will change the way that you shop for life!

Our facebook page in a nut shell, offers Motivation and Inspiration variuos times a day to help remind you to live better and the opportunity for multiple savings when you shop on line with any of our 4,000+ partner stores such as Sear's, Under Armour, Kohl's & so many more!! As if that were not enough, this fb page also keeps you up to date and current on the latest business possibilities within our company to offer OUR path to financial freedom for those who are willing to make their future the very best that THEY want to make it. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT.  That facebook page is:

ChangeForLifeShoppe OR find us @ facebook.com/changeforlifeshoppe

Feel free to 'LiKe' us or 'Share' us on facebook! 

... and you KNOW the purpose of this blogs existence...  =)

Have an amazing day and make today in some way, the very best that it can be!!!




No comments: