Thank you PINTEREST!!
Signs and Symptoms of Cellulite
Causes of CelluliteThe female hormones Progesterone and Estrogen are the main causes of Cellulite. The Estrogen hormone promotes the formation and expansion of fat cells around the buttocks, thighs and breasts while Progesterone leads to the development of weak veins, fluid retention, and weight gain. Other contributing factors include smoking, stress, pregnancy, rough and harsh massages, obesity, lack of exercise, and genetics.
Home Remedies for the Treatment of Cellulite
Cellulite Home Remedy Using Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into an 8 ounce glass of water.
- Optionally add a small amount of honey as a sweetener.
- Drink this once each morning.
- Mix 3 parts apple cider vinegar with one part of your favorite massage oil.
- Gently knead this solution onto affected skin areas twice daily.
- This massage treatment will help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Exercise to Reduce Cellulite
Eat a Low-fat Balanced Diet to Treat Cellulite
Other beneficial things to add to your diet include fish oil, gingko biloba, and soy lecithin. These are very effective supplements that provide positive effects such as improving blood circulation, enhancing metabolism, and protecting against cell damage.
Stay away from alcohol, sugar, smoking, and caffeine since these products constrict your blood vessels and may actually worsen the appearance of cellulite. Also, try to reduce your salt intake, since salt is known to contribute to water retention which promotes cellulite.