About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Monday, December 10, 2012

10 days later... (from my last entry)

Today is my first day of my very first every Detox week!!! I am in training to become a certified weight loss coach within our new Internet marketing company that we've started and I'm loving EVERY aspect of it. At this stage (about 6 months) the business plan is starting to really flourish!!

We signed on our first three TLS (Transitions Lifestyle System) team members over the weekend and my colleague and I jumped on bored!! We are a team now that will be an enormously helpful support group to one another and that will increase our ratio to succeed by leaps and bounds. It is a three month program in which we will NOT be counting calories OR points. This system offers an extensive plan that covers every aspect of what we will need to get fit and trim, not just a list of foods that you cannot eat! TLS will focus on helping us make healthy choices while still eating a normal, diverse diet.

The three CORE concepts of TLS:

Behavior Modification
Low-Glycemic Eating- foods that work for you, not against you-
Changing your Body Composition

ALL FOR UNDER $50

(If beginning 2013 with an action plan already in place seems like something that interests you,
take a look... shop.com/changeforlifeshoppe or email me at changeforlifeshoppe@yahoo.com ;
we are pretty much global)

Why a detox to kick start the program?
Well, a full seven-day NATURAL fruit and vegetable cleanse is designed to gently purge the body of impurities, relieve the body's dependence on sugary foods, enhance the body's response to carbohydrates and help curb your appetite for sweet or fatty foods that don't support your weight loss goals.

Who is it for???
ONLY people who are serious about losing weight and are looking to optimize their start to reach their weight loss goals!
 
Today's breakfast:
1/2 a lemon squeezed into warm/hot water
1 medium banana
1 small yellow squash and a cup of fresh green beans slow roasted

2 snacks, lunch & dinner:
more fresh veggies(unlimited) only 2 more medium fruits, all the water that I can get in!! 

o_O

Today's work out:

WORLD'S FASTEST WORKOUT!!! (NO EXCUSES)

FouR MinuteS of Circuit Training that includes Squat Thrusts, Mountain Climbers, High Knees and Jumping Jacks w/rest intervals in between and repeat whole circuit once.

Remember, I have to start slow... But my goal is to work out at least 5 days a week.

Let's see what tomorrow brings =)

*************  During the detox week, we should NOT engage in strenuous physical activity. (Even If You Are Used To It)   **********************************************

P.S.
Those of you on my email list, please be aware that I will be rotating the list with new emails this week. Please stay motivated!! ... and feel free to book mark our site @
http://shift-strive-smile.blogspot.com thank you for your interest in staying on track for your healthiest tomorrow!!!


No comments: