About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's see if we can get THIS fad diet to work in our favor with a little personal tweaking... (STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW THRU FRIDAY)

Nope... not strict enough this last day of 'normal eating'... gained that other pound already!
My plan... for the following 3 day... I will be following it up with a fueling system to enjoy 'normal' eating ONE day of the following four and stay on track for the other 3 days of the 'normal' ones with MY FUELING PLAN! My philosophy on all of it?!

Care what you consume! Eat for fuel not pleasure 95-98% of your life! If it didn't grow from the Earth or wasn't fed by the Earth, try not to eat it!

It is not as hard as one might think. It just takes a lot of determination... and the bottom line, if/when you conquer your weight loss goal... that 'eating for pleasure' can happen a little more, since you lead a more disciplined life when it comes to fueling.

That whole 'fueling' thing not cutting it for ya'?! Then get MUCH more active!! ;)

The amount of calories that you consume HAVE to be burned on a daily basis. So if you are OVER weight... then you have to not only burn the calories that you take in from day to day, but a bit more to target the access fat that is already there.

That's going to take some serious activities and barrier break through!! (IF YOU HAVE NOT FOLLOWED THIS BLOG ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT A 'BARRIER BREAK THROUGH' IS, COMMENT AND I WILL GO OVER IT AGAIN. IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE)

Either way you look at it... Watching what you eat is going to play a big part in slimming down. So, get motivated to live an active life and care about yourself enough not to damage your body further from the inside with all the wrong (processed, fried and starchy)foods that don't 'actually' fuel your body mechanics!!

Need help? We are ALL here... taking this climb together!!

Happy Tuesday bloggers!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Starting to practice my new fueling plan:

After my Isotonix cocktail, I had 1 egg white and some fresh brewed blend of Jasmine,White and Chai Tea!! Mmmm...

Just now, had an envelope of instant oat meal and h2o!

After a work out... I will have my protein shake with a bit o' Mochatonix energy mix, blueberries, some Complete Greens and MAYBE some peanut butter...

Meal four should be fat free and starch free also... and then we'll see what dinner will be... PLUS, I need to increase that h2o!!

Let's see how it goes... if I plan it... I have a better chance of succeeding... ;)