About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

No work out today... just had my cocktail in the morning and two meals on the go... spent 10 hours of my day being my baby's co-pilot in Indiana all day... Happy to be back!!

Tomorrow... a run is in order... no idea how many miles will be logged. Lol...

Enjoy the weekend people!! And get ready to make it a fabulous week next week!! Now here is another good exercise to keep in the mix!! =D

4. Walking lunges (Works: legs, butt)

What you need: a clear stretch of floor

How to do it: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Keep chest high and abs tight as you step forward with your left foot, landing on your mid-foot and lowering yourself until the knee is at a 45-degree angle. At the same time bend the right leg until your right knee almost contacts the floor; continue stepping forward with each lunge (keep your torso erect, not leaning forward), alternating legs. Repeat 20 reps on each leg.

Why you need it: These lunges increase core strength, flexibility, and endurance, and they benefit the cardiovascular system, says Volkmer. "It helps when walking up stairs or hills."

Published May 2012, Prevention

Updated May 2012

No comments: