About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yesterday... had an awesome hour of Turbo Fire!! Fuel was great!! And never fail with my fountain of youth and health cocktail! (Thank you Isotonix!!)

Today, had my cocktail... and then ran a tad UNDER a 5K... (technical difficulties) smh...
But I DID PR in my mile time!!! Yeah baby!!! =D Came home... and had a power protein shake with energy supplements, complete greens, oatmeal and blueberries!!! Feeling UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Went to my dental cleaning... dentist and hygienist noticed amazing healthy gums and teeth. Even asked if I am whitening them!! I told them that I would tell them about my miracle 'Cocktail of Health and Nutrition' but they wouldn't believe me. So they asked me for more detailed information!!! THEY want to get their hands on what I offer EVERYONE every day of my life... Go figure!!!

Life IS what you make of it!! Live it to the max and it will show bloggers!! Shine bright and help others... Have a wonderful weekend!!

Enjoy this move idea for a max benefit from Prevention:

3. Squat jumps (Works: legs, core, butt)

What you need: a forgiving landing surface (a rubber mat or grass field)

How to do it: Stand with feet hip-width apart; begin to lower yourself towards the ground until your heels start to lift off the floor, keeping your back flat and eyes straight ahead. Pause only briefly at the bottom of this phase and then jump up quickly, fully extending your legs, then land softly on your mid-foot and roll back towards your heels. Keep your abdominals engaged and your back straight throughout the movement. Start with small jumps for 10 to 15 reps.

Why you need it: As we age we tend to do fewer activities quickly, which results in diminishing fast-twitch muscle fibers, says Holland. This exercise uses those fibers and keeps them functioning.

Published May 2012, Prevention

Updated May 2012


No comments: