About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Friday Eve bloggers!!! Today I share a little extra again... sorry that I slacked with the last couple of posts. :/

Had my healthy all natural cocktail in the a.m., breakfast was two beautifully ripened bananas and a water bottle. Lunch is a salad w/vinaigrette dressing and dinner will probably be my left over homemade b-b-que bacon cheeseburgers... They are soooo good!!! No work out today, cause it's cut back week before the big Nike Women's Half Marathon on Sunday!! And I did get to go spend some quality bonding time with little Ms. Sofia that I will be baby sitting starting next month... Yay!!!! She is just an amazing little doll...

Now, back to business... Have you all had a productive week? Did you get to work out at least twice already this week?! Have you been more aware of how you are fueling your body so that it can be at it's best throughout this thing called life?! But most importantly, have you made a conscious effort to make a CHANGE FOR LIFE?! If not... read on, day by day and see if I can't persuade you to want more out of your every day! ;)

Today's health buzz I chose:

Mom's the word...
Family Ties

"Do as I say AND as I do" is a good motto for parents. "It's really important for your child to see you enjoying fitness," says WebMD's Raising Fit Kids expert, Hansa Bhargava, MD. "Kids learn from what you do rather than what you say." Incorporate weekend fitness rituals into your family schedule to introduce new, healthy habits. She suggests playing old-school games such as hopscotch and frisbee, or getting the family outside for a hike.

Give it a shot and before you know it this summer, you'll be doing weekday healthy fun things with your family!! I of all people, tend to just get my health fix in daily and then I go the extra mile to make sure that my kiddos are active on a day to day but now, I'm going to be making the time to do more TOGETHER!! Starting today! Hopscotch it IS!!!




No comments: