About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Friday, May 11, 2012

NO work out today... had my GOLDEN cocktail of health and started my day.
Later had a thin slice of homemade chocolate/raspberry bread/bar?! (Sooo good)
And lunch was a big homemade salad with lettuce/olives/avocados/chicken breast/bow tie pasta/vinaigrette dressing and water.
Tonight we order out for dinner!!! Have to celebrate!! The "Chicago House of Bounce" jumpy houses have finally arrived!!! Yes folks... the dates are booking FAST!!! Let us know when you want to book yours at the unbeatable rate that we offer!!!

connie@chicago-bounce.com

Now...
I got an amazing text yesterday!!! My sister... (many of you may know her) has asthma and allergies. Not cool hearing her always sounding like she's got a cold that won't let her rest!!!

She was on her Opc3 Antioxident for TWO days...( Now her symptoms are many and strong, so we were thinking that MAYBE in two/three weeks of being on our suppliment, we would finally see a change of some kind) and she asked if I had her ordering info still available... I asked why??? (Thinking something had been billed wrong) And she proceeds to text me... :

"Think I need 2 order another bottle... this IS working... I can feel the difference"
"My runny nose is not so runny... my breathing is more steady... don't EVEN wake up in the middle of the night coughing..."
"Less itchy eyes and nose... less sneezes when I get a sneezing fit... I feel better somewhat :) AMAZING!!"
"AND not a week yet!!"

I thanked her for having the faith to have tried the GOLD that we have stumbled upon...

"THANK YOU!!"

I told her that I was so happy for her that she had made my day!! Really!!!

She closed with... "NO Connie... you HAVE made my dayS!!!!"

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!! LOVE HELPING MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

The Isotonix delivery system

Isotonix products are formulated with the proper balance of fructose,d-glucose, citric acid, potassium bicarbonate and other key ingredients to assure that they are isotonic and effective when properly prepared.

When you ingest non-isotonic nutritional supplements, your body must work for hours to digest and absorb the benefits and a percentage of the nutritive value is still lost. Because Isotonix products are powders, none of the fillers, binders and coatings common to tablets are necessary, greatly decreasing the amount of time and work necessary to absorb a supplement.

Tomorrow: WHAT DOES ISOTONIC MEAN??? ;)

Why not get on board and make YOUR 'change' happen from the INSIDE out?!

shop.com/changeforlifeshoppe

No comments: