About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

4 and 3/4 lbs away from my target goal!!!!!!! Yeah Baby!!!! I can't believe it!! Now I've upped the anti to a better goal... so 10 lbs to go!!!!! By then everything should be as firm and strong as it's going to get. LmAo! o_O olympic

Had 4 helpings of water already, a banana before the 3.25 mile run in the snow, (that I totally threw up... :'( ) And after the run to the gym, swam laps in the pool for about 15min. ( And was alright walking around in my little bathing suit for the first time in a VeRy LONG time... ) NOT an easy thing, swimming OR liking myself in the suit. My swimming ability SuCKs!!!! Lol... Anyway, came home and took my vitamins with a baked sweet potato and lean ham slices. Going to try a shake @ about 3 or 4 o'clock and then our sensible dinner. ( No Dairy! No Dairy! No Dairy!)

Come on peeps... share your goals, questions, concerns, triumphs. I do hope that you all have that ball rolling in the right direction for a healthier, stronger and happier New Year. =)

2 comments:

D2 said...

I am tired from reading your Blog!! You are amazing. Keep up the good work.
D2

Connie said...

D!!! You are too kind. I am not amazing... I am stubborn. Lol...
Everyone I know has witnessed my weight gain of 50 to 60 lbs. SIX times with each pregnancy and they always ask me how I manage to shed the weight. I figured... I like to catalog my exercises and eating plan for a better success rate, so why not put it all out there for anyone who is interested to attain it. (WITH ACTUAL PROOF THAT IT WORKS; ME!)
Now I kind of just thrive on making sure that people know that this is a place where they can connect with others to motivate one another to kick fat in the ass!!!
Thank you so much for your support . I can always count on you to root me on.