About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Started the program all over and it was an AmAzInG day!!!! :) Got thru the fitness test!!!! ALL of it... Could not have asked for much more at this point. Work out lasted about 30 min and I actually could have gone for more... I'm thinking of incorporating my 'Body-For-Life' program. Just going to take it slow and get thru this new week of Insanity w/running. By next week I hope to alternate Insanity w/weight training on one day and cross train w/running and tae bo or HipHop Abs on the other. Can't imagine going wrong with that. And I will be doing all of the things that I love.

Just look at the improvement after 9 days of working out with 4/5 days of rest (should have only been 2) ...

1st attempt @ Fitness Test / Today's VICTORY w/Fitness Test
-------------------------------- / ----------------------------------------
Switch Kicks: 58 (single legs) / 120 (single legs)
Power Jacks: 50 / 50
Power Knees: 80(lft leg) 82(rt leg) / 90(lft leg) 89(rt leg)
Power Jumps: 25 / 35
Globe Jumps: 0 / 10 (rotations of 4 moves)
Suicide Jumps: 0 / 15 (w/no jumps in between)
Push-up Jacks: 0 / 30 (mini push-ups/can't get all the way down)
Plank Crunch: 0 / 65 (single legs)

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT a complete FaiL this time around!!!

And now, to improve on what we've built!

Oh, yeah... diet today:
9/12 servings of water, breakfast protein shake, 1 egg white w/plain whole wheat toast for lunch and another egg white w/plain whole wheat toast for dinner(couldn't get the second one down for lunch) LmAo!

No comments: