About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello Hello!!!! This hump day got started on a very amazing note!

I started a new diet in the name of research!!! And in the name of love... Ha!! I know, I know... gag me with a spoon!! Lol... In the past, I have been an advocate of NOT falling into fad diets; But like in parenting... there are many ways to parent, it's all about what gets the job done and done well. So, still be weary of those diets and make sure that they contain a realistic format to make them a way of life!! ;)

I am very blessed to be reporting that the love of my life has asked to begin a new fueling program AND work out regimen!!! NEEDLESS to say, I have embarked on these WiTh him... <3

The work out is a '4 minute' circuit of:
20 sec of burpies/10 sec rest
20 sec of mountain climbers/ 10 sec rest
20 sec of high knees/10 sec rest
20 sec of jumping jacks/10 sec rest

AND REPEAT!

This work out claims to rev up your metabolism for up to 36 HOURS!! (And I have to admit, we both feel energized so... turbo boosting your metabolism in the a.m. seems to really give you natural energy!!)

As for the diet...

It is a simple idea really. Follow the three day regimen to a tee and then eat like you normally would for the other four days. Just being more conscious of your portions and choices.
After those three days, the claim is that you will lose between 6/10 lbs. o_O

We shall see...

Today after having my Isotonix cocktail of supplements, my husband and I weighed in and worked out. =D (Forgive me for not being able to contain my excitement!!! =)
After that, we had 1/2 a grapefruit, a slice of toast with 2 tbs of peanut butter and some tea.
(NOT to mention a full water bottle after the work out!!! Lol)

Lunch is about to be a slice of toast with 1/2 cup of tuna and more tea.

And dinner is going to be, no matter what, 2 slices of any type of meat(abt 3 oz) 1 cup green beans, 1/2 a banana, 1 small apple and a full cup of vanilla ice cream!! =)

And my weight is at 1?7... :( too close to going in the wrong direction...) Let's see what this plan has to offer... as well as a possible jog this afternoon in the heat.

Stay tuned for DAY 2!!

Have any questions, want any answers, I'm here... Happy blogging!!!!




2 comments:

Cristy said...

I started the day off right too! Had a protein shake with a slice of whole wheat toast and peanut butter. Went for a walk/jog for an hour followed by arm work. For a snack I had a cup of pinto beans (no oil) dinner will we turkey albondigas with carrots and zucchini... Mmmmmmmmmmm
I've 2 glasses of water and need to get some more water in.
Possible obstacles: going to a get together tonigh and will be tempted by cake and Booz...eeek!!
We'll see how it goes ;)

Connie said...

Nice!!! Well done Cristy!!! I WANT some albondigas!!! :'(

I hope that we can head out to celebrate the beauty that you bring into our lives today!! ... and we too can be tempted... lol

Great job on staying on track with not giving up!!! If you stay strong... this Thanksgiving you will have achieved your goals!!! YaY!!!!!