About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I still have 34 mins... not missing the blogging ToDaY!! ;)

I've felt real crappy again... ran a temp all day... had the chills... and a great big head ache...
Needless to say, NO work out again, but I did some laundry, washed a whole lot a' dishes and did my running around with the kids... (I was more productive than yesterday... and still on just two meals) :( Need to create change already! THIS is dragging...

Tomorrow, we push through to get back to who I am and what I do...

Have a great night bloggers and make tomorrow the start of an amazing end to your week!
For now, here are the last two great exercise ideas that are not only simple but effective:

7. Slow-count biceps curl (Works: front of arms)

What you need: dumbbells, 5 to 10 pounds, depending on strength

How to do it: Stand with feet hip width apart, holding dumbbells with arms straight down at your sides. Rotate your right hand so palm faces forward, bending your elbow and bringing the weight up towards your right shoulder using a 3-second count; pause and use a 10-second count to slowly return the weight to the starting position. Repeat on each side for 10 to 12 reps.

Why you need it: The slow downward movement recruits a greater number of muscle fibers, says Volkmer. "It gives you strength for carrying groceries and kids."


8. Close-grip push-up (Works: backs of arms and chest)

What you need: no equipment

How to do it: Get into a push-up position (either on your knees or up on the balls of your feet) with your hands in a triangle position with thumbs and forefingers touching. Lower yourself by bending your elbows until upper arm is parallel to the floor; slowly push back up and repeat 12 to 15 times. (This may also be done against a countertop or wall.)

Why you need it: The American Council on Exercise ranks this move as the "gold standard" for triceps exercises , reporting the greatest muscle activity among all triceps exercises. "In everyday life, strong triceps help you pull open heavy doors and get up out of a chair," says Volkmer.


THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL HAVE VERY HELPFUL INFO!!! SO KEEP VISITING YOUR "CHANGE FOR LIFE" BLOG!! =)

No comments: