About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day three of being down for the count... but finally feel more like myself!! No work out yet... couldn't bring myself to Push through it. :( But tomorrow is a new day and I am grateful for all that I WAS able to get done today! :)

Only one meal so far and it was a little 6 in sub from subway... really have to start fueling better to get back into the working out and running!! Haven't even been hydrating well either... BUT I did bump up my Opc3 intake to '3 capfuls today' and I AM feeling better. I think tomorrow I will also take my initial cocktail in the morning like today and then the additional 2 capfuls after lunch.

Now... I did promise some helpful do dads... so here are a few truths to live by:

1) You need to try to get 8 servings of 8oz of water in a day. Your body NEEDS that. And if you work out... you should be taking in at least an additional 4 oz per 20min of working out!! Keep that in mind during this warmer weather folks. ;)

2) Research suggests that berries not only play a role in cardiovascular health and could help prevent some cancers, but they're good for your brain too.
According to studies, eating deeply colored berries like strawberries and blueberries helps activate brain cells that recycle toxic chemicals linked to age-related mental decline. Now that's something to think about!

3) Keep in mind that along with sweet potatoes and blueberries... small red beans have the highest levels of antioxidants!! According to research published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, this humble legume contains eight different antioxidant compounds called flavonoids and has twice the antioxidant capacity of wild blueberries. In fact, according to the research, many varieties of beans- including black, pinto and kidney- are antioxidant powerhouses!

P.S.
A British study suggests that mental function may start declining as early as age 45...
Thanks Healthy Living Magazine...

No comments: