About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Alright Green Eyed Dreamer... This post's for you! (And anyone else reading this that wants change NOW!) ;)

LOG! LoG! Log... You Have to know where you are starting to be able to truly see how far you have gone. No and, if or buts about it. Make the time... and start a log that is ALWAYS with you...You can comment on this blog as your log as well... I will be on here once or twice a day looking for any questions, comments or concerns.

Start on Monday with a morning weight and take your measurements. ALL of your measurements...each arm, each thigh, bust, waist, hips!! And then, we begin your journey.

There IS no diet... we just change the way that you think of food. It is now fuel! The key is really, if GoD didn't put it on the Earth for you to consume, then it really isn't meant for you to eat. And THAT does NoT mean not to enjoy your pizza or your baked goods or dressings... Just NOT on a daily basis... You are allowed one cheat day a week and if you falter during the week , just admit it to yourself and move on. It's going to happen. You want that damn cookie or cupcake. Eat one or two cookies... Just not a handful or half a pack. You see where we're going???

Now, I will email you your list of foods and prep guide lines...

Let's make THIS Dream a reality!!! We can do it together every step of the way... And trust me, you are far from alone! There is a sea of people with the same struggles and set backs. The difference is that there are some people that chose to do something about it and some that chose to let life happen on it's own. Way to be a master of your own destiny and give glory to your higher power by utilizing your body the way it was created to be used!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

GreenEyed-Dreamer said...

Aaaaamenn =] beautifully said and totally motivating. I am very excited and ready to start this challenge and with you to help guide/motivate me!

I was so used to having sports in my life to keep me active. When I graduated high school, I kept saying to myself as long as I stay this weight I will be ok, not realizing how easy it is to get comfortable and let go. So I am ready to change that and be a better me =]!

Thanks again for helping me!

xoxo Cortni

Connie said...

Thanks Cortni...

Read your email and let me know if you have any questions... You'll be a happier healthier you before you know it. Cause you've got the desire to live well!

Go Cortni!!! You've got a busy schedule this weekend to prepare... And remember, hit the internet for low/no fat recipes!! You CAN enjoy fueling for life!!

xoxo

GreenEyed-Dreamer said...

Recapping this weekend, we have discussed that I already purchased my log and began to get it started to be ready for TODAY =].

I went shopping yesterday to get all the necessary foods ready to fuel myself for the week and had a discussion with Neil that like you said while I don't expect him to eat like me, both him and I need to be on the same page that I need to have the will power to not over do. We sat down and discussed what foods him and I both could work from to fit both of our eating livestyles.

*Doctors visit - I spoke with my mom, and she is going to contact her gynecologist to see if I can get an appointment made with her. She may not be taking any new patients, so if this route doesn't work, I will keep you posted with when I have successfully made an appointment but know that this is on my top to do list.

Measurements -

Right Thigh 28.5 in
Left Thigh 27.5 in
Right Arm 17.5 in
Left Arm 17.5
Bust 44 in
Waist 44 in
Hips 49 in

Starting weight 250.4 lbs

That's about all I have for you now, but I will give you a call later today to touch base with you.

Hope you have a FANTASTICAL Monday and thank you again for starting this journey with me =]!

xoxo
Cortni