About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today has been an awesome day!! Knowing that someone might log in to see what I've achieved is VERY motivating. Weighed in...163 on Mon. today, 162.4. Not too shabby for being committed for TWO days.

Workout was done by 2 in the afternoon and then went out for tennis 5,000 steps in a couple of hours. (Cardio wasn't even a must...just felt like it) I guess exercise DOES boost your energy level!!

UPPER BODY WEIGHT TRAINING took about 40 min (No way around that...you have to invest some time to see change):

Incline Dumbbell Press(Chest) w/two 5lb. weights.
Seated Dumbbell Press(Shoulders) w/two 5lb. weights.
One-Arm Dumbbell Rows(Back) w/a 5lb. weight. one side at a time
Dumbbell Extensions(Triceps) w/a 5lb.weight.
Inclined Dumbbell Curls(Biceps) w/two 5lb. weights.

Reps...12/10/8/6 with one minute rest in between then 12/12 with deep breath in between NO MINUTE REST (This is your HIGH POINT)

Next upper body day: Adding weight or reps...not hard enough!!

If anyone wants more specifics let me know...for now...gotta' document diet.

DIET:
2 egg whites(salt/pepper), 2 slices of white toast w/light spread, 1 glass of milk for breakfast.
Lunch was a 6in. B.M.T. sub from subway on wheat w/glass of cold green tea(if it's not water...watch your calorie intake)
Snack was a small bowl of mini carrots and a Quaker granola bar w/ 3 more glasses of water before dinner.
Dinner will be pan fried steak in Pam spray (like the morning egg whites)w/salad and bacon cheddar cheese scalloped potatoes and some Uncle Ben's wild rice...and more cold green tea or/and water. (Trying to get to the magic #8 in glasses of water...not easy, but I'll have it down by the end of the week!!)

Until tomorrow my loyal follower...

No comments: