About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day off or functional movement at it's best?

No 5k today...
Heard about stress fractures sneakin' up on you and figured I'd not take a chance.
A little break might just be a smart thing. 

After a (much needed) relaxing day, took off to 'watch' my husband play some two hand touch football with one of our teenagers and a co-worker. Then it turned into CoEd two hand touch football.

Yep... Got in on a little game. Had a couple TD's, blocked a few passes and ran quite a few routes. 

41 years old and yes, I can hang a little. :)

Never really thought much about what all the hard work I make sure to fit in day to day does. LITERALLY...

It helps to ensure that I can live life to the fullest with my family... Never looking to sit on the sideline just because my body is not used to 'functional movement'.

Life and what happens in life may get me sidelined but not if I can help it. And keeping active and fit is how "I Can Help It!"

So tomorrow is a start to a new week.

What plan do YOU have to get your body used to functional movement??? 

Be creative. Use your love for fresh air, music or your dog! Put it together with a little jog/walk/dance/stretching!!! And allow your body to start functioning outside the stiffening norm!!! 

The sky really is the limit. 


No comments: