About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Monday, September 30, 2013

October holds a new challenge...

Reading is truly inspiring to me. That damn 'Competitor' magazine has me straight trippin'!!!! Lol

I found an Incredible quote by Jenny Simpson -two time U.S. Olympian & 2011 world champion in the 1,500-meter run:
"I sometimes hear people say they don't like running, but I think most people are never in good enough shape to really enjoy running. If you try to run consistently 30 days in a row - give our take no more than 3/4 Sundays off during that span - there is something special that happens and all of a sudden you start feeling good and really enjoying it. But if you only run once or twice a week and are taking several days off, you're always fighting getting in shape."

Hummm... Tomorrow is Oct 1st. There are 31 days in this upcoming month and I have not worked out in 2 WHOLE weeks. :(
YES, yes... Life got in the way again! I haven't gained any weight because I'm pretty much eating clean. In fact, I've lost about 5lbs in muscle... :( 

Great thing that my daughter did by getting me into reading again. :D Because of YOU my dear, I will get stronger, healthier and happier this month. (Thank you...<3 )

So what will YOU do for 31 days??? 
Drink more water, eat out less, eat more veggies or work out 6 days a week (at least 15 mins a day to get that heart rate up)??? 

Get motivated to come up with a challenge this month all your own and become a better person, a healthier one, a stronger one and/or a happier one by carrying it out... 

Come on, you can NEVER get too much 
Monday Motivation!!! ;)

No comments: