About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Got out for a whole 3.20 miles... Lol... (I WaS hoping for a longer run) But my running partner is still adjusting. So, patience IS a virtue and I LoVe running with my 21 yr old daughter!!! =)

Had a protein shake after the run and now I am abt to have some wild rice w/steamed asparagus for lunch along with my vitamins. Maybe I can throw in some pinto beans... And dinner is yet to be figured out.

Next week looking to finally make the whole thing come together incorporating Insanity/Body For Life Weight Training/Yoga/TaeBo/Running thing!!! LmBo!!! Let's see how it goes...

And now, a 10 Day article post on some more helpful tips. Have an energetic weekend bloggers!!! =) :


10 Reasons Your Ab Exercises Aren't Working

If you're struggling to see your six pack, you could be making one of these mistakes.

10 Reasons You aren't Getting the Abs You Want

10 Reasons You aren't Getting the Abs You Want

As the weather warms, we’re all forced to do that same rather scary thing: unearth the bathing suit and take a good, hard look in the mirror. I did it just last week and was relieved to see that my job as fitness editor at Prevention had kept my abs from going too far south. Still, given all the hours I clock at the gym, I wouldn’t mind seeing a little more definition. That’s when I realized I needed to fine-tune my game. If you’ve been putting in the effort and still don’t have the abs you’re after, take heart, you’re not alone. Here are 10 slipups that mess with your six pack abs—plus expert fixes and ab exercises to get you back on track.

Published March 2012, Prevention

Updated March 2012




No comments: