About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Monday, December 19, 2011

There is much to be said...

Diet: Protein shake in the morning with my vitamins. Three slices of lean ham w/three slices of whole wheat bread for mid/late afternoon. Lean ground beef w/boiled peas and brown rice for dinner. Had about a total of 10 servings of water between 3 whole water bottles and two small pitchers of hot tea.

Got the Insanity Cardio Recovery in and went right into the Upper body work out with light 5lb. weights. Total work out time was a crunch today, I did not have adequate resting periods between sets and or reps. But you gotta' do what you've gotta' do... With both programs today, I went for a total of 1 hour and 5 minutes. (should have been more like an hour and 1/2)

Feeling GREAT! Only hit Intensity levels of 6/7 for the last reps in each of the 5 sets of exercises. Gotta' work a little harder next time! Exercises done: Chest/Dumbbell Press,
Shoulders/Seated dumbbell press, Back/One Arm Dumbbell Row (per arm), Triceps/Dumbbell Extensions, Biceps/Seated Dumbbell Curls

Tomorrow is a rest day for the muscles... Running and maybe some easing into tae bo! I'm excited!!!

Got those hip x-rays today... let's see what the Dr. says later this week.

No comments: