About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just keep swimmin'...

Boy that Dory in 'Finding Nemo' really had something there.

You ever feel like even though you KNOW  that everything will be alright and things happen for a reason, you are just filled with anxiety and even hopelessness?! 

Yep... Confession of a forty something year old woman. I feel like that all too often. Today and yesterday have been 'those' kind of days. I could just go on and on about all of it... Excuses and just things that keep me from doing what I want. Like the tweaked hamstring, the hubby's pulled ligament on his dominant hand, the pressures of everyday school/orchestra/athletics for all the kiddos, some life altering changes, the crazy amounts of work that need to be done and the absence of an idea of where to start!!! 

Thank goodness for all the loving friends and family to support me 24/7!!! 

(Not to mention my amazing supplement cocktail that keeps me from needing anxiety or depression meds...) I really love that these natural nutrients help keep me going day in day out. 

Anyway, back to the meat and potatoes of this post. We're keeping it real as usual.

I need all of you to know that I too have my moments when I feel like a big fat fail!!! I haven't gone out to run in the last 3/4 days... :'/
I haven't gotten organized the way that I'd like/need. 
I haven't even got a clue as how to get there! 
But I will not quit! This running challenge WILL be picked right back up THIS week. As soon as I can actually stretch a little more without pain. 

I WILL get a grip on my hopelessness because I CAN take a step in the right direction ONE DAMN DAY AT A TIME! 

So stay hopeful all of you beautiful bloggers! No matter what your obstacles may be... We ALL have them! Keep that chin up and 'Just Keep Swimmin'!! 


No comments: