About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Well... our amazing get away to be a part of two special peoples celebration of a life started together as best friends and partners in this crazy journey on Earth has come to an end.

I have logged my cheating for the last 4 days as honest and accurately as possible, in my last posts Comments. Lol...
After the Saturday morning weigh in, I was at an OUTSTANDING 1?0!!! I am not going to lie... I AM a little afraid of stepping on that scale tomorrow morning. o_O But my baby and I have NEVER gotten away for such a long trip alone in 25 yrs! So, I'll TAKE the extra weight THIS time around with JOY! Cause I'm GOING to drop it again and keep working at keeping it off...

I will however, let you all in on how bad it is tomorrow in the A.M. Lol...

Now, I have 6 DAYS til I turn the BiG 4 0!!! And, I'm going to get there as sore as possible... =)

I will be challenging myself EVERY one of those days to welcome the 'Forty and Fabulous' club into my life with strength and endurance!! (... and a little pain, cause remember, THIS kind of self induced transformation can only be looked upon as I've heard before: 'Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body') Ha!!

I'm going to make an appointment with my chiropractor and massage therapist RIGHT NOW! Cause, I'm going to need it!! Evanston Wellness Revolution, here I come! Lol... o_O

1 comment:

Connie said...

Starting the 3 Day diet again tomorrow after a weigh in that I am NOT looking forward to in the morning! Smh...

And going to make it out for an EARLY morning run too. Cause I FEEL amazing after my honey's and my 5 day reconnection!

David baby, thank you for making me feel like your Queen and getting my engine kick started to get back into our reality with so much love!!! I can't wait for the norm to begin again at your side! <3