About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hey it's STILL June and I'm posting!!! You have to admit, that IS better than once a month... =)

Lot's going on...
Our client list is growing and we are consistently changing lives one person at a time with the home based business that we have been blessed to have found. One person is off diabetes & high blood pressure meds as well as 35lbs under their start weight. One person with fibromyalgia is off meds entirely, has a natural energy boost and overall feeling of wellness day in day out. Three of them no longer suffer from seasonal allergies. Four people that had digestive issues, heart burn and/or acid reflux no longer battle constantly to rid their body of waste or wake up in the middle of the night with discomfort. Four of them are able to maintain their athletic lifestyle with minimal soreness and fatigue. Three are completely changing their lifestyles with their eating habits, activity levels &  natural supplementation. Four others are no longer stressed out and easily agitated with daily ups and downs because of the powerful and natural vitamins, antioxidants & minerals that they have made a part of their everyday routine. And a good handful with meniscus problems, slight tears in shoulders or simple day-to-day aches & pains are minimized just by implementing our Isotonix line of products.
It truly IS a beautiful thing and I am proud of what I do and who I am for others because THIS company enables me to make a difference.

For any and all inquiries on the possibility that what we are passionate about may be right for you, feel free to contact me @
connie@changeforlifeshoppe.com

Now, for MY update!! I am excited to share that I am on my road to recovery from a minor set back that I couldn't quite put my finger on. If you do not ALREADY know, I LOVE being active and working out AT LEAST 3 times a week. Unfortunately, for the last 4/6 months I have not been myself. I lacked energy. I lacked desire to get out of bed constantly. And there was little to no motivation to be me. (Proud to admit that I NEVER lost faith in our morning cocktail of powerful nutraceuticals and stayed on my vitamins, antioxidants & minerals because I KNEW that would make things even worse)

Truth is... I had a bad kink in my neck that continuously got worse over time and for reasons out of our control I had not been to my chiropractor. It caused a pinching of the nerves, over compensation of muscles and lack of oxygen & blood flow to ALL of my vital organs.
(REALLY NO BIG DEAL, RIGHT?!) We ALL get uncomfortable once in a while or have a little strain or pull somewhere....

Well, FOR ME it WAS a big deal. I am fortunate enough to be in tuned with my body that I noticed the blah feelings in my daily routine. I ONLY did what I absolutely HAD to just to get by. Dishes got washed, dinners were cooked, kids were taxied around, we made it to all meets, games and events, work with the biz never suffered and sometimes, I even got some loads of laundry washed. (Couldn't even bring myself to fold it and put it away.) :(

My POOR family... so never mind getting a work out in, spending good quality time with the kiddos &  cleaning and maintaining the household of 7. (GEEEZZZZ... honestly, it got so bad that showering was starting to seem like such a chore.) O_o

THERE IS A REASON TO SHARE this seemingly meaningless info with you...

I want you all to realize that NO ONE life is perfect. Everybody is struggling at one point or another to find THEIR health, wellness & happiness.

And the important thing is to NEVER give up on yourself. Whether it's a fitness goal, a rehabilitation hurdle, a weight loss desire/need, or even a longing for emotional contentment.
SUCCESS EXISTS in ALL OF US. 

WE ALL HAVE THE ABILITY TO HELP ONE ANOTHER AND GET ONE ANOTHER TO WHERE THEY WANT TO BE. You just have to be willing and open to asking for help. 

I am here... 

Happy Hump Day my bloggers...

  



  

No comments: