About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Courage is found and we're giving it our ALL

Today we prep for the best three months of our lives together!! Yes, tomorrow, March 1st it will be the first time ever that my husband and I are on the same page for our end result! I am so excited!!!!

We have entered a challenge to win some cash while we begin our forever to a healthier and happier life together.
The before pics will be taken and the detox will begin....

He will be looking to shed more weight and increase cardio, strength and endurance!
I will be looking to lean out, strengthen, condition and get back into running!

Can we win this together?! Follow us and see... The support will be greatly appreciated!! =D

Can a mother of six at age 40 'actually' create the change that is wanted?! I want to look fit and feel fit like the ads for health and wellness!!!! Lol

Let's see what happens and how well our Transitions Life Style program will work for my husband that has been moving forward on the right track all year long mentally, physically & spiritually!

Good Bye February!!! And HELLO March!!! 2 months down in 2013 & just 10 more to go!!! What changes are YOU looking to make for a healthier and happier YoU?!

No comments: