About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

33 days and counting... YES, I AM counting!! The big 4 0 is near and I have had an undeniable emotional couple of weeks... I tried to syke myself up for a start on Monday and it JUST did NOT work... :(

I thought that it was that maybe since I have reached an ideal wait, surpassed the size that I want to be, conquered having little to no cardio and have my hubby working at fattening me up... maybe, I am done.

Maybe I don't NEED to work out EVERYDAY and weigh in...

And then it hit me, I DON'T 'need' to work out everyday! I thrive on working out everyday!! I love feeling like I am , as a friend would put it, "telling 40 to kiss off!!" And so... with all of your constant support by bringing the 'Change For Life' blog numbers up... I WILL keep striving to eat better! I WILL get a sweat on everyday that I can!! And I WILL keep working at fueling right to respect my body and how I live!!!

After all, if I am not this? Who am I??? And what can I say that I stand for?

I am Connie that believes in the blessings that have been given to me. The one that has faith that I can ignite a fire in all of you to live well and want to make a change. By the grace of God, I am who I WANT to be! ... and look forward to YOU becoming who you want to be by living the way that you want!! Healthy, active and strong... Happy then just falls into place...

So join me in the journey to live better each and every day...

What are your goals?! Share them and see how many of us have different hurdles to jump in our every day...

Happy Tuesday! =D

1 comment:

Connie said...

LmBo!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! o_O