About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Have a little 3 miler to get on by about 4pm today. Really want to get out there and keep my running up. Yesterday's 6 miler was like nothing... I can't believe it! Going to look forward to my 8 miles for the beginning of next week. Busse Loop... HERE I COME!!! =) Finally signed on for the Cinco de miler this weekend and I am really looking forward to running those 5 miles with my son, Brandon at my side!

Had my Isotonix cocktail in the morning and an egg white omelette w/onions mushrooms and potatoes for a brunch with a lot of water. Lunch was some homemade ground beef with mixed veggies and a whole avocado and yes 600ml of more pure h2o!! After the short run later, I will be having my protein shake with the 'Complete greens'. And dinner will probably be two small grilled chicken breasts with veggies/plain salad. Why you ask? Cause I feel GREAT and I'm almost at a size 5!!!! ... and I CAN!! =D

Here's recipe idea #2 of 10:

Tropical Fruit Smoothie

This cool, refreshing smoothie will remind you of a Caribbean vacation at first taste. Sip slowly and enjoy.

TIME: 5 minutes
SERVINGS: 2

1 1/2 c frozen mango cubes or peach slices, slightly thawed, or 1 large mango, peeled and sliced off pit
1 c hulled, halved fresh strawberries
1 c fat-free vanilla yogurt or light vanilla soy milk
1/2 c chilled mango nectar
1 Tbsp frozen pineapple juice concentrate, slightly thawed
2 Tbsp flaxseed oil* (MUFA)


2. Add oil and blend just to combine. Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish each glass with a strawberry if you have extras.1. Place mango, strawberries, yogurt, nectar, and juice concentrate in blender. If using fresh mango, add 4 or 5 ice cubes. Blend until well combined and smooth.

*Note: Flaxseed oil should be used within 2 months. Store it in the fridge to keep it fresh.

Flat Belly Bonus
Flaxseed oil is delicate and shouldn't be heated. To get its slimming MUFA benefits, stir it into thick soups (such as tomato or butternut squash) after cooking to add a nutty flavor.

Nutrition Info Per Serving: 399 cal, 8 g pro, 65 g carb, 14 g fat, 1.5 g sat fat, 2 mg chol, 86 mg sodium, 5 g fiber


CUT EVEN MORE CALORIES!!! NIX THE YOGURT/MILK!! MAKE IT WITH WATER! ;)


No comments: