About Me

My photo
The way I see it, the time is NOW... for change to come & happiness, health & strength to be found. As of 2012, this has only changed in the way that I have stumbled upon an amazing at home business venture that has given me the avenue to ACTUALLY help transform peoples lives. Funny thing is, that's been my goal all along. So now I not only share who I am here but what I do. The fact is that anyone of you can actually find your happiness & success thru allowing the right connections to occur in your life. If you are on my blog... you made it here because you are looking to shift, strive, smile &/or change. Well now, I can help guide you to do any & all of the above thru personal motivation, life changing products with an outstanding reputation & LONG list of testimonials, substantial savings with our shopping annuity & incredible business opportunities to actually call your own... While never having to leave the security of your current J O B! Never be afraid to give something you know nothing about a chance; at least to hear about it. Then you can make an educated decision to pass it up not an ignorant one. The opportunities exist.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Alright... I gave you guys a breather. Today makes 3 Days down and for me, only 1 to 2 to go. For my hubby, 4 to go. Yes, the lifestyle plans are catered to each individuals goals, needs & preferences.

All we've had to eat are veggies & fruits. And a whole lot of h2o. I am feeling great... my baby, well, a bit hungry but he is on a mission to make these three months count as he changes his lifestyle completely!! I am so very amazed at the ability the he has shown just by fueling his desires to be healthier. When I heard, "I just want to sit down and watch t.v. babe. We haven't just sat down to unwind in forever!" I knew that we are headed in the right direction.

Weigh ins done, measurements taken, journaling and logging started & before photos in the file!

I'm not going to lie. It has been a little difficult this time around. Had a 40th celebration today to enjoy family that we've reconnected with and we could not attend the gathering. Just drove out for the service and little ceremony but it was worth seeing all of our family and being a part of it.
Had to stay focused and make sure that my baby didn't have it any harder than he already has it smelling that homemade Mexican cuisine.

Avoiding the occasional Pepperidge Farm DOUBLE chocolate Milano cookie or bite of a homemade toasty super duper sandwich HAS been tougher than usual for me. But if David is avoiding cheating at all cost, it's the very least that I can do...

Now to decide if I am going to make it past the 4/5 day mark or stay strong with him until the 7th.

Weigh in tomorrow may be the deciding factor... but who am I kidding?! I highly doubt that I can leave him alone in the detox week, even for those 2/3 L O N G days. =D

Check in with you in a day or two...

Have a fantastic week bloggers!!!

No comments: